CRASH

I chose to taake the approach of digitail poetry. I used SCRATCH because this seemed the most fitting and easiest for me to understand and titeled my work CRASH. I found the truck clipart from google images. I wrote the poem myself about my sister and I. This poem is a true story that happened to us. I had fun working on this project although it was very time consuming. Make sure you have your volume on.

Learn more about this project

Carol Dye

3 comments for “CRASH

1. kdolan
    February 29, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Richmond, I really liked your creative project and knowing that it is true makes it even more captivating. Your use of a red, flashing the background when “I was too little” came up enhanced the sense of urgency for me as a reader. I’m sure the red also has symbolic significance, the charactering realizing that something bad was about to happen and that was the last moment to stop the impending crash. The flashing though made me tense up and anticipate what was coming, really helping the overall tone of your project. I’m impressed you did that all in scratch! It must have taken a really long time!

2. kdolan
    February 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm

woops, *Character not charactering

3. blogger
    February 29, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I really like your creative poem. The music in the background made your poem very suspenseful! The use of red to symbolize blood/ injuries was great!